You will need to sign in or create an account first using the following steps.
1. Start by clicking the “Sign In” button on the upper right-hand corner of this page. (The image below is taken from the home page).
2. Use your Actiontec account login credentials to log in. If you do not have an account you can create an account by clicking "Sign Up" in the Sign into Actiontec Support window.
NOTE: Your personal information will not be shared or used for marketing purposes. You will only receive notifications of updates for devices you choose.
3. Once you have logged into your Actiontec account, select the Actiontec model for which you wish to receive updates about. You can signup for as many devices as you want.
4. Now that you are able to see the different support sections for the Actiontec model you selected you will have to click on the word "Firmware".
5. Click the “Follow” button at the top-right corner of the Firmware menu.
6. Select the “New articles” option.
You’re done! You will now be notified when Actiontec adds a new firmware for your selected Actiontec model. To receive updates for additional Actiontec models, follow these steps again.
To stop getting notifications
- Login to your Actiontec account by clicking the “Sign in” button on the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Once logged into your Actiontec account, select the device for which you wish to stop receive updates.
- Click "Firmware"
- Click the “Unfollow” button at the top-right corner of the Firmware menu.
You’re done! You will no longer receive firmware update notifications for your selected Actiontec model.