- From a computer connected to the unit by ethernet, open browser\type in the address bar 192.168.0.1 and hit enter
- Click on Advanced Setup\to your left, click on LAN IP and DHCP settings
- Set the modem IP to whatever, .1 EXAMPLE: 10.10.0.1
- Change the DHCP server settings to match 10.10.0.2 through 10.10.0.254
- Click Apply\restart your computer.
Your computers should now have a 10.10.0.x IP Address and the modem would be reached by typing in your browser address bar 10.10.0.1
Please sign in to leave a comment.