- From a computer connected by ethernet, open browser\type in the Address Bar 192.168.0.1 and hit enter.
- Click on Wireless Setup
- To your left, click on the "Multiple SSID" link.
- Click the drop down in step ONE and select a name from the list separate from the main network name, (this should be in the box)
- Enable the SSID Broadcast
- Set to Broadcast the SSID
- Either use the default SSID Name or create your own in all capital letters.
- Set the Separate Subnet to Enable.
- Enter the following
- DHCP Start Address: 10.10.50.2
DHCP End Address: 10.10.50.254
SSID Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway Address: 10.10.50.1
- Click APPLY
Your Guest connections are now in a totally different IP subnet and should not be able to even see your main network computers.
- You will need to change the numbers in step 10 for each additional network you create.
- The devices connected to the different wireless network names will not be able to connect to each other. Example: being computers on your "Guest" network will not be able to use a printer on your "HOME" network.