T1200H - Wireless N VDSL Modem Router
With a robust hardware design and loads of in-home networking options (including HPNA, Gigabit Ethernet, and Wireless N), the VDSL Modem Router T1200H can simultaneously support a wide range of demanding multimedia applications, including HDTV, standard TV, Voice over WIFi, media sharing, and online gaming. While the T1200H runs on the VDSL2 access technology, it also features an “Auto Fall Back to single-line ADSL 2+/2” option, which, allows it to operate on the ADSL 2+ and ADSL 2 access technology.
- How to configure the Samba storage settings
- How to restore the T1200H to factory default settings
- Is there a limit to the number of Wireless connections, that the Actiontec T1200H will allow?
- Is there a way to Reset the Admin username and password back to defaults on my Actiontec device?
- What is the default IP address to access the T1200H?
- Where can I find more information or documentation or support for the T1200H?