V2000H - Pair Bonded Wireless N VDSL2 Modem Router with HPNA
Building off the success of the V1000H Wireless VDSL Modem Router, the V2000H improves the WAN options by offering VDSL2 bonded capabilities. This ultra-fast Wireless VDSL2 Bonded Modem Router, supporting the major high-speed broadband technologies, enables carriers to deploy ultra-broadband service via ANY access architecture. Offering a potential ten-fold improvement in impulse noise resilience and up to 15% service reach improvement, carriers can significantly improve their IPTV and high-speed data services, extend their network service area and deliver triple play services to more subscribers. This wireless VDSL2 modem router supports HPNA, Gigabit Ethernet, and wireless N WiFi networking.
- Does the V2000H support Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6)?
- How to restore the V2000H to factory default settings
- What is the default IP address to access the V2000H?
- What is the default username and password to access the V2000H?
- Where can I find more information, documentation or support for the V2000H?