R3000 - Gigabit Wireless Router with 4x4 802.11ac
Our latest GigE wireless router, the R3000 delivers ultra-fast, ultra-powerful performance. Its technical specs are some of the best in the industry with GigE WAN/LAN, 1.0 GHz dual-core A9 ARM processor, dual-band and dual-concurrent 2.4G 802.11n and 5G 802.11ac Wi-Fi. This router can support home networking speeds up to 1 Gbps over Ethernet and up to 2.3 Gbps over Wi-Fi. Superior Wi-Fi performance means the R3000 is capable of delivering more wireless bandwidth with a better range to reach the far corners of the home.
- How to restore the R3000 to factory default settings
- What is "Advanced DMZ Hosting"?
- What is the default administrator user name and password to access the R3000?
- What is the default IP address to access the R3000?
- Where can I find more information, documentation or support for the R3000?
- Will the R3000 work with other DSL Service providers?