ECB2200 - Ethernet over Coax MoCA Network Adapter
More and more electronic devices require high speed Internet access. From IPTV to media centers, DVRs, BlueRay players, and game consoles etc, the biggest challenge facing consumers is how to connect these devices to the Internet. Now with MoCA technology, existing coaxial wires in the home can, in essence, be converted to an Ethernet network and deliver high speed Internet access to every connected device. Plus, installation is a breeze. Simply plug a MoCA network adapter into your Router and to the device requiring Internet access. Most do-it-yourself consumers can complete the installation in less than 5 minutes and installation professionals no longer need to pull cables throughout the house.
- Are the different versions of the ECB devices compatible with each other and can they all be integrated to the same network?
- Do settings adjustments thru the configuration utility apply to all the MoCA adapters on the coax network or just single devices?
- How can I test the ECB2200 MoCA adapters for functionality?
- How many MoCA devices can I have connected in my home network?
- How to restore the ECB200 to factory default settings
- Is the ECB MoCa adapter compatible with Direct-TV or Dish network? See all 10 articles