MyWirelessTV - Wireless HD Receiver & Transmitter
With Actiontec's MyWirelessTV system, you can watch HD television in any room in the house. This easy-to-use wireless HD video kit wirelessly transmits like HDTV throughout the home, so you can put your HD television wherever you want, without having to worry about HDMI cables. Add a MyWirelessTV wireless HD Receiver to your MyWirelessTV system to add a second HDTV. With the push of a button, you're connected to your set-top box or any other HDMI enables source device.
- Can I watch Internet content (i.e. Netflix) or can I browse the web from MyWirelessTV?
- Can I watch TV remotely even when my A/V Receiver is turned off? I don't want to leave my A/V Receiver powered on and/or I do not want to hear the sound out of my surround sound system.
- Do I need to subscribe to use MyWirelessTV? Can I get free TV channels with MyWirelessTV?
- Does MyWirelessTV support wireless keyboards and mice?
- How come firmware upgrade does not work?
- How come I am not seeing anything on the TV screen near the Transmitter? See all 25 articles
- How to fix audio problems with MyWirelessTV
- How to set up the MyWirelessTV in multiple rooms
- How to solve MyWirelessTV reception issues: Missing audio and video.m4v
- How to sync between the MyWirelessTV devices
- How to upgrade to the latest firmware on MyWirelessTV
- How to use the MyWirelessTV as a replacement for a HDMI cable