Q1000 - Wireless N VDSL Modem Router for Qwest
Sporting a Wireless N radio, Gigabit Ethernet switch, and capacious amounts of memory, the Q1000 represents one of the most powerful VDSL routers ever built. Specifically built for Qwest VDSL, the Q1000 for Qwest is so powerful that it can simultaneously support a wide range of demanding multimedia applications, including HDTV, Voice over WiFi, media sharing, and online gaming.
- Does the Q1000 support Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6)?
- How to restore the Q1000 to factory default settings
- What is the default IP address to access the Q1000?
- What is the default username and password to access the Q1000?
- Where can I find more information or documentation or support for the Q1000?