T3260 - Bonded VDSL Wireless AC Gateway Router
Reduce the costs and complexity of deploying broadband with the T3260 gateway router. This single device is ready to support copper or fiber deployment: FTTN, FTTdp, FTTB, or FTTP. It supports ADSL2+, VDSL2, vectoring, G.fast, Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber (SFP Cage for EPON/GPON). This single CPE can be deployed to seamlessly expand new network technologies and upgrade customers to faster speeds without dispatching a technician or replacing hardware in the customer’s home.
- ★ Where can I buy this product?
- ★ How to restore to factory defaults
- Why are there no lights on the back ports of the modem?
- What is the default IP address to access the T3260?
- What is the default user name and password to access the T3260?
- Where can I find more information, documentation or support for the T3260?